Air Fryer S’mores, where have you been all my life? I just can’t get enough of your crunchy graham cracker-y, chocolatey, gooey marshmallow goodness.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Summer isn’t summer until you’ve gotten your hands and face coated with melted marshmallow and chocolate while munching delicious s’mores.
But what if you live in a high fire danger zone and can’t have campfires? Cancel this beloved summer tradition?
And then there’s the s’mores craving that hits in the middle of winter.
What you do is fire up your air fryer and make yourself some ooey, gooey, chocolate-y Air Fryer S’mores.
Making air Fryer S’mores is safe, easy, and it won’t heat up your kitchen either. This method also has the benefit of not requiring a fire pit, fire wood, or someone with the scouting knowledge of how to build a fire.
S’mores made indoors
Making s’mores in a campfire is one of the greatest joys of summer, let’s face it, one of the best reasons to go camping. But sometimes, you get a craving for an ooey, gooey, chocolatey s’more at home, right?
Do not fret! You can make s’mores in your air fryer! They may be lacking that certain smokey campfire flavor, but they will still make you feel like you’ve been out in the nature nonetheless. They’ll definitely satisfy that campfire s’mores craving.
Ingredients you need to make Air Fryer S’mores
Just like for regular campfire s’mores, you only need 3 ingredients to make this air fryer s’mores recipe. The basics are just marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers. Here are a few notes to help you select your ingredients:
- Graham crackers—You can use plain Honey Graham Crackers or use Cinnamon Graham Crackers or Chocolate Graham Crackers. One standard graham cracker sheet counts as one graham cracker. To make this air fryer s’mores recipe, you’ll break each sheet into two graham cracker squares.
- Marshmallows—I like to use the large campfire marshmallows or square S’moresMallows, but you can use the easy-to-stack flat StackerMallows, regular marshmallows, or even mini marshmallows if you prefer.
- Chocolate—The s’mores recipe calls for the basic Hershey’s milk chocolate bar. I love experimenting with different types of chocolate, too. Dark chocolate is my favorite. I also like to use the Ghirardelli chocolate squares that come in many different flavors—white chocolate, peppermint, caramel-filled, etc. You can make all kinds of fun flavor combinations using your favorite kind of chocolate bar.
How to make them
This Air Fryer Smores recipe is super easy to make. Making s’mores in an air fryer is even easier than making them on a campfire. Here’s how:
- Break each graham cracker sheet into squares.
- Ready 4 pieces of chocolate, making them roughly the same size as the graham cracker squares.
- For each s’more, top one graham cracker square with chocolate and one graham cracker square with marshmallow.
- Place the topped graham crackers in the air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the crackers and place the cracker with chocolate on top of the cracker with marshmallows.
- Eat and enjoy the mess!
- I love to serve air fryer s’mores as a special summer dessert, but s’mores are great any time of year. If you make them in the air fryer, it doesn’t matter what the weather is doing outside!
More dessert air fryer recipes you’ll love
You may think of air fryers mainly for savory foods, but air fryer desserts are super fun to make. If you love making desserts and love using your air fryer, you won’t want to miss these fun air fryer recipes for quick and easy air fryer desserts.
- 8 graham cracker sheets
- 8 large s’more size marshmallows or 16 regular size marshmallows
- 2 thin chocolate bars
- Snap graham crackers in half making each sheet into two graham cracker squares.
- Divide chocolate bars into four portions.
- For each s'more, add one portion of chocolate onto one graham cracker square and one marshmallow (or two if you're using regular size marshmallows) to another graham cracker square.
- Place the graham crackers open-faced in the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 350°F for 3 minutes.
- Carefully remove the crackers and place crackers with chocolate on top of the crackers with marshmallows.
- Enjoy the mess!